Sunday 25 October 2009

I think she's finally lost it!!!
.
It's me again, Mr Tigs blogging on the weekend this time. I have no idea what my owner Jules is playing at, but she changed the time on all the clocks last night, she put the time on them all back an hour.
.
I've no idea why she would do this, I have a feeling it was so she could have a long lie in, but that would make her serving me my breakfast an hour late! So I decided to trick her! After she finally went to sleep, after playing with her new mobile phone for hours (Rolls eyes, Humans!) I crept upstairs and changed her bedside clock back to the correct time, laughs!!!
.
Then when the clock beside her bed said the time she normally gets up, I did all my best tricks to wake her up! firstly loud meowing, then I scatted around the room, I then jumped on the bed and purred loudly near her face, then I had to nudge her with my paw, sometimes a little nibble at her ankle wakes her up, she finally woke up!
.
And result!!! She got up mumbling something about only just feeling like she had closed her eyes, (She hadn't been asleep long) And served me my breakfast. After that I went back to bed, well why not? Its Sunday after all!!
.
As for Jules, she looked surprised when she saw the clock downstairs was different to the one beside her bed, stood scratching her head in puzzlement for a bit, then went back to bed. She couldn't go back to sleep though, she was now wide awake!
.
Humans do the strangest things sometimes!